Friday, July 26, 2013

Review - Kanebo KATE Crystallise Quartz in BR-2

Hello folks! :D

Back again for reviews!
I actually done with the on-eyes picture weeks ago but I haven't photo the swatches and the packaging itself so I just finished it today!

KATE eye shadow has attracted me from the first time I knew it.
The first is because it's very pigmented and beautiful in packaging compared to my mom's old-i-dunno-what-the brand eyeshadow palette. The one I tried first is the diamond cut eyes one.
The second is because the CM model was Mika Nakashima! omg I love her songs and her looks >w<
The CM soundtracks were her songs too and I'm very berry sold to it. Lol.

Unfortunately now the model has changed, twice. I like the current model though. Her eyes really caught me. >_<

Let's continue to the review,,,,















That's how it looks like. When closed, of course.
I really love how it really shows its name! Crytallised Quartz. KATE always wins when it comes to gorgeous packaging. <3






When you open it,






Ta-daa~!! Uhm, not that good already :x
I bought this in May a year ago. Of course it's used! xD
You see, it comes with a brush too. All the KATE's eye shadow palettes I have comes with a brush anyway. The brush is so KATE somehow after times used it may have some fall out of the sponge.....












Now it's time for the colors!


You see, it contains 3 eye shadows and 1 glitter.
B for the whole eyelid, C for the fold of the eyelid, and D for above the lash line. (Note: this is just my own words. Not the translation but I bet you all know what the instruction picture means)
I bought this in Hong Kong's Watson. That's why it's in Chinese. I followed my sister for her working trip  ^_^


The swatches~





A is really just silvery glitters.
B I think is more like a base. It has shimmers.
C is usual brown with a little shimmers
D is usual dark brown with a little shimmers.












On-eye results~



 (Ya I know I know my eye's fold line is not connected T_T)
Anyhow my eyes were kinda swollen when I take these pictures... Pardon me.
The middle and bottom left is without the glitter.
The rest is with the glitter.
 If you want to use it for daily make up you better don't use the glitter.
But if you want to use it for party YES use the glitter. I used it under the eye before I know it was meant to be over the eyelid! LOL. But of course it's still beautiful!

Conclusion:
Design. As gorgeous as always. 5 stars.
Colors. 5 stars. Very pigmented!
Price? No doubt! Totally worth it as you can use it daily and party. 5 stars~
The applicator, 3 stars. It may fall out like dirts...

So what do you think??

By the way, I'll be going to Singapore and Japan, with transit via Kuala Lumpur. I'll be going for 3 weeks!
Rocks, right? yea I know! I'm so excited. The main journey is Japan though. I'll be in Singapore only for like 5 days.
I'll keep blogging if I got wi-fi there okay!
See you all!


With love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment