Friday, July 26, 2013
Back again for reviews!
I actually done with the on-eyes picture weeks ago but I haven't photo the swatches and the packaging itself so I just finished it today!
KATE eye shadow has attracted me from the first time I knew it.
The first is because it's very pigmented and beautiful in packaging compared to my mom's old-i-dunno-what-the brand eyeshadow palette. The one I tried first is the diamond cut eyes one.
The second is because the CM model was Mika Nakashima! omg I love her songs and her looks >w<
The CM soundtracks were her songs too and I'm very berry sold to it. Lol.
Unfortunately now the model has changed, twice. I like the current model though. Her eyes really caught me. >_<
Let's continue to the review,,,,
That's how it looks like. When closed, of course.
I really love how it really shows its name! Crytallised Quartz. KATE always wins when it comes to gorgeous packaging. <3
When you open it,
Ta-daa~!! Uhm, not that good already :x
I bought this in May a year ago. Of course it's used! xD
You see, it comes with a brush too. All the KATE's eye shadow palettes I have comes with a brush anyway. The brush is so KATE somehow after times used it may have some fall out of the sponge.....
Now it's time for the colors!
You see, it contains 3 eye shadows and 1 glitter.
B for the whole eyelid, C for the fold of the eyelid, and D for above the lash line. (Note: this is just my own words. Not the translation but I bet you all know what the instruction picture means)
I bought this in Hong Kong's Watson. That's why it's in Chinese. I followed my sister for her working trip ^_^
A is really just silvery glitters.
B I think is more like a base. It has shimmers.
C is usual brown with a little shimmers
D is usual dark brown with a little shimmers.
(Ya I know I know my eye's fold line is not connected T_T)
Anyhow my eyes were kinda swollen when I take these pictures... Pardon me.
The middle and bottom left is without the glitter.
The rest is with the glitter.
If you want to use it for daily make up you better don't use the glitter.
But if you want to use it for party YES use the glitter. I used it under the eye before I know it was meant to be over the eyelid! LOL. But of course it's still beautiful!
Design. As gorgeous as always. 5 stars.
Colors. 5 stars. Very pigmented!
Price? No doubt! Totally worth it as you can use it daily and party. 5 stars~
The applicator, 3 stars. It may fall out like dirts...
So what do you think??
By the way, I'll be going to Singapore and Japan, with transit via Kuala Lumpur. I'll be going for 3 weeks!
Rocks, right? yea I know! I'm so excited. The main journey is Japan though. I'll be in Singapore only for like 5 days.
I'll keep blogging if I got wi-fi there okay!
See you all!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Hello, folks! :D
I'm actually thinking what to call you readers.. I think lovelies is way too common, while beauties seems not smooth for me. Lol. Any ideas? xD
Now, let's back to the point. My wishlist. I'm planning that this post will be updated along the time, but ya well, who knows. Shall we get started?!
So first, starts with the basic. Skincares.
1. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask
2. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum
3. Hada Labo moisturizer (or they call it moisturizing milk, I guess)
4. Etude House Ice Shot Spray
Move on to the next part. Make ups.
1. Majolica Majorca Cream de Cheek
2. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB or Good Afternoon Peach and Green Tea BB
3. KATE Super Sharp Liner
4. Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover or Pore Cover Powder
5. Any waterproof liquid liner in purple and blue
6. Kiss Me Heroine Mascara any type.
7. Canmake Shimmer Jelly Eyes
Uo the following. Fashions.
1. PLATFORM SHOES. Quite a lot of type, like, rocking horse shoes, creepers, etc. I dunno anymore. Lol.
2. Half transparent stockings with some printed pattern or images (I don't really know the name :p)
3. Modern kimono. Fyi, the skirt is short and it's like ballet tutu, multiple layers, like that I guess.
4. Either gothic shoes, gothic necklace, or gothic hairband.
5. Canmake Point Curler
6. Cute jacket. My current jacket has a stain and stitches on the left arm side. Thanks to the stain, my maid tried to bleach it and wash it so hard that it ripped and stitched and the stain stay still. Gosh.
Last but not least! Miscellaneous.
1. Hair sunspray! Why is it so hard to get! Geez, like, this is a tropical country! I see none selling sun spray for hair. Ridiculous!
2. Ballet shoes. Usual ballet shoes and toe shoes! Mine are too small because I stop attending ballet class when I was in 5th grade. I reaaallllyyyy wanna continue self-studying... :(
3. New contact lenses and glasses. Because my prescription is so high, the right is -4.25 while the left is -3.25 I need stock in case the one I'm currently using is broken, or any kind of accident you can think ._.
Okay! That's all for now. It becomes longer than I predicted! LOL
Anyhow, this is a wishlist, right? So I'm just listing up what I want and need.
Afterall, girls really need money to polish themselves!
That's why I'll be searching for jobs from next mid August (I'll tell you why soon!) Students do need experience, no? :D
See you all in my next post!
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Okay so the menu bar is done~
But I haven't properly link them to the right pages so.. oh well, some understanding. >w<
I'll continue constructing tomorrow!
This is my first review ever! *spread confetti*
Ehm, okay, let's continue.
I'm gonna review about one of the items here...
Yes! It's Majolica Majorca Secret Blink Edition!
I'm not reviewing all of them though, just the Lash Jelly Drop........ (*spoiler at the end*)
You know which, do you? It's the white-gold tube one~
So here's the picture
Ya I know it's unusual that bloggers use collaged picture for review. But hey, this method saves up uploading time!
On Singapore Majolica Majorca's website they describe it:
Lash Jelly DropTransform your eyes with this secret gel!
A beauty essence that nourishes and treats lashes.
I got this when my dad went to Taiwan around mid June 'till early July. Cosmetics in Taiwan is sure the cheapest! I asked my dad to buy me some cosmetics there. Tee-hee~
I was surprised when I first held the tube. It's soooooo light! I thought it's empty *face palm*
Anyhow, the packaging is sure very elegant. I LOVE the antique design. Since the first time I saw it I'm sold to the brand. lol.
It's scentless. But when you use it you can smell a thin jelly-ish smell. Pleasant smell for me >w<
I don't have a steady hands so I often accidentally stick the applicator to my eye.... T_T
So this is how my lashes look like before and after 2 weeks of application day and night
You see how my lashes before?! So messy and thin! They're super fragile, to tell you.
Really like the spell, Majolica Majorca!
Now it's visibly thicker and darker! And not that messy anymore.My lashes got stronger too as they don't easily come off like before.
It doesn't do much with the length though....
Here's overall opinion.
Design! 5 stars.
Whether it's scentless or jelly-ish scent it's 5 stars.
Price? Of course it's 5 stars since it's from Taiwan! :P
The applicator is soft as it's a drops-shaped applicator but I prefer mascara brush honestly. 4 stars.
The results are amazing but I was hoping some more significant results. Maybe it's genetic? 4 stars.
Not available in Indonesia - I believe because Japan do not sell as much as Korea here. Dang it.
Expensive in Singapore - I can ask my sister to buy me cosmetics but it's expensive....
*spoiler* I got the Humming Book I but I'll receive it in middle August
Okay so that's all!
Thanks for reading this! See you again in my next post *waves handkerchief*
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Hello, folks! :D
Tonight I'm gonna post my entry for IBB Make Up Challenge (MUC)!
This month's theme is ALTER-EGO
What is an alter-ego?
An alter ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, which is believed to be distinct from a person's normal or original personality
So,, these are the pictures of usual me~
Yes! The JOKER!
Well, I consider my other side as Joker since Joker is a playful evil, no? Kikikiki~
Every human has the little evil inside them, only depends how you control them ;)
<<< This is how the eye make up is..
Make Up used to show the usual me:
1. Etude House SHINI BB Lotion
2. Maybelline Blush Studio Mousse
3. Maybelline Baby Lips
4. The Body Shop Love Gloss
Make Up used to show the Joker me:
1. Etude House Baby Choux Base in Peach (I use it quite much to make my face whiter)
2. Fasio Eyebrow Pencil N Water Proof
3. Maybelline Great Wear Budgeproof Eyeliner (for eyes and the diamonds on my upper cheek)
4. Revlon red lipstick (for eyes and the diamonds on my upper cheek)
5. Motives lipstick
6. Random red lipgloss - I don't know what the brand is since the prints on the tube worn off.... It's just cheap lipgloss I bought in Pasar Baru.
7. Random cheap false lashes (from Pasar Baru too)
8. Lucido-L Smash Fixer (for the hair wax)
I read that there'll be voting.. If you like it please vote for me! (I'm not sure how the voting goes by the way..)
For more information of the Make Up Challenge go to Indonesian Beauty Blogger
Due to Etude House Indonesia's anniversary, they're holding a video competition!
All you have to do is record yourself doing your skincare routine or daily makeup!
Not that hard, no?
Too bad, international fans, it's only for Indonesian!
But, GUYS! You can join too! Don't hesitate to participate~
Here's the poster>>>
The prize worth 3 millions for 1st place, 2 millions for 2nd place, and 1 million for 3rd place.
For more information about it, check Etude House Indonesia's Facebook!
I decided to join, but it takes time since OMG IT'S SO HARD TO UPLOAD ANYTHING.
I think it's my connection's problem... I failed to upload it everywhere until today! *spread confetti*
So this is the link to my video entry for Healthy Face Movement by Etude House
My Morning and Night Skincare Routines
Check it out!
Saturday, July 13, 2013
So today I'm gonna share about my morning skincare routine! Shall we get started?!
1. Garnier Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 30 PA++
4. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
5. Etude House Mint Cooling Eye's Cream
6. Hada Labo UV Creamy Gel SPF 50+ PA++++
That concludes my morning skincare routine!
Thanks for reading till the end! Any question feel free to ask~
See you again, dear folks!