Thursday, August 8, 2013

Quick Flash Japan Report!

Hello folks! :D

Sorry for a long hiatus period and I will be hiatus again till I get back to Jakarta... :(

I'm posting this because I just reach my last Japan trip destination: Tokyo. And soon after settled down in my sister's friend's house we went to roppongi and went into they-called Donkey Store.

It's a 6-floored building with different kind of products each floor. And guess what, the first floor is cosmetics! No need to say, I went wild. But not that wild that I bought everything I want, lol. My sis unexpectably grab quite somethings too but only by KATE products.

We bought mostly food and cosmetics..
End up like *k yen to paid! (it's below 4k anyhow)

I'll post A LOT as soon as I got back and also reviews! Wait for me, folks! :D

With Love,
Carol

1 comment: