Thursday, July 18, 2013

Alter Ego Make Up Challenge by IBB!


Hello, folks! :D

Tonight I'm gonna post my entry for IBB Make Up Challenge (MUC)!
This month's theme is ALTER-EGO



What is an alter-ego?
An alter ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, which is believed to be distinct from a person's normal or original personality


So,, these are the pictures of usual me~



(narcissistic me: cute~! LOL)



Behold!!!!
My alter-ego.................. >>>>>>


 

Yes! The JOKER! 






Well, I consider my other side as Joker since Joker is a playful evil, no? Kikikiki~
Every human has the little evil inside them, only depends how you control them ;)


<<< This is how the eye make up is..










Make Up used to show the usual me:
1. Etude House SHINI BB Lotion
2. Maybelline Blush Studio Mousse
3. Maybelline Baby Lips
4. The Body Shop Love Gloss

Make Up used to show the Joker me:
1. Etude House Baby Choux Base in Peach (I use it quite much to make my face whiter)
2. Fasio Eyebrow Pencil N Water Proof
3. Maybelline Great Wear Budgeproof Eyeliner (for eyes and the diamonds on my upper cheek)
4. Revlon red lipstick (for eyes and the diamonds on my upper cheek)
5. Motives lipstick
6. Random red lipgloss - I don't know what the brand is since the prints on the tube worn off.... It's just cheap lipgloss I bought in Pasar Baru.
7. Random cheap false lashes (from Pasar Baru too)
8. Lucido-L Smash Fixer (for the hair wax)


So what do you think??
 
I hope I'll win. It's my first time doing some extreme makeup though xD
I read that there'll be voting.. If you like it please vote for me! (I'm not sure how the voting goes by the way..)

For more information of the Make Up Challenge go to Indonesian Beauty Blogger


With love,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Dude WHOA. This is an awesome post, never seen anything like this! o__o I think the alter ego challenge is a great idea, ahaha! Your alter ego looks so badass! *___* <333

    Definitely going to do this challenge as well now, ahaha! ^__^ Thanks! <3

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for visiting! :D
      Badass huh xD love it.
      It's held by Indonesian Beauty Blogger, so if u want to participate check it out! ^_^ i'm glad that you're inspired~
      Thanks again for the compliment! <3

      Delete