Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review - Majolica Majorca Lash Jelly Drop

Well hello, folks! :D

This is my first review ever! *spread confetti*

Ehm, okay, let's continue.
I'm gonna review about one of the items here...

Yes! It's Majolica Majorca Secret Blink Edition!
I'm not reviewing all of them though, just the Lash Jelly Drop........ (*spoiler at the end*)
You know which, do you? It's the white-gold tube one~

So here's the picture

Ya I know it's unusual that bloggers use collaged picture for review. But hey, this method saves up uploading time!

On Singapore Majolica Majorca's website they describe it:

Lash Jelly Drop

Transform your eyes with this secret gel!
A beauty essence that nourishes and treats lashes.


I got this when my dad went to Taiwan around mid June 'till early July. Cosmetics in Taiwan is sure the cheapest! I asked my dad to buy me some cosmetics there. Tee-hee~

I was surprised when I first held the tube. It's soooooo light! I thought it's empty *face palm*



Anyhow, the packaging is sure very elegant. I LOVE the antique design. Since the first time I saw it I'm sold to the brand. lol.
It's scentless. But when you use it you can smell a thin jelly-ish smell. Pleasant smell for me >w<
I don't have a steady hands so I often accidentally stick the applicator to my eye.... T_T


So this is how my lashes look like before and after 2 weeks of application day and night




You see how my lashes before?! So messy and thin! They're super fragile, to tell you.







Really like the spell, Majolica Majorca!
Now it's visibly thicker and darker! And not that messy anymore.My lashes got stronger too as they don't easily come off like before.

It doesn't do much with the length though....




Here's overall opinion.

Positive:
Design! 5 stars.
Whether it's scentless or jelly-ish scent it's 5 stars.
Price? Of course it's 5 stars since it's from Taiwan! :P
The applicator is soft as it's a drops-shaped applicator but I prefer mascara brush honestly. 4 stars.
The results are amazing but I was hoping some more significant results. Maybe it's genetic? 4 stars.

Negative:
Not available in Indonesia - I believe because Japan do not sell as much as Korea here. Dang it.
Expensive in Singapore - I can ask my sister to buy me cosmetics but it's expensive....


*spoiler* I got the Humming Book I but I'll receive it in middle August
Okay so that's all!
Thanks for reading this! See you again in my next post *waves handkerchief*


With love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment