Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Wishlist

Hello, folks! :D

I'm actually thinking what to call you readers.. I think lovelies is way too common, while beauties seems not smooth for me. Lol. Any ideas? xD

Now, let's back to the point. My wishlist. I'm planning that this post will be updated along the time, but ya well, who knows. Shall we get started?!

So first, starts with the basic. Skincares.
1. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask
2. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum
3. Hada Labo moisturizer (or they call it moisturizing milk, I guess)
4. Etude House Ice Shot Spray

Move on to the next part. Make ups.
1. Majolica Majorca Cream de Cheek
2. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB or Good Afternoon Peach and Green Tea BB
3. KATE Super Sharp Liner
4. Majolica Majorca Pressed Pore Cover or Pore Cover Powder
5. Any waterproof liquid liner in purple and blue
6. Kiss Me Heroine Mascara any type.
7. Canmake Shimmer Jelly Eyes

Uo the following. Fashions.
1. PLATFORM SHOES. Quite a lot of type, like, rocking horse shoes, creepers, etc. I dunno anymore. Lol.
2. Half transparent stockings with some printed pattern or images (I don't really know the name :p)
3. Modern kimono. Fyi, the skirt is short and it's like ballet tutu, multiple layers, like that I guess.
4. Either gothic shoes, gothic necklace, or gothic hairband.
5. Canmake Point Curler
6. Cute jacket. My current jacket has a stain and stitches on the left arm side. Thanks to the stain, my maid tried to bleach it and wash it so hard that it ripped and stitched and the stain stay still. Gosh.

Last but not least! Miscellaneous.
1. Hair sunspray! Why is it so hard to get! Geez, like, this is a tropical country! I see none selling sun spray for hair. Ridiculous!
2. Ballet shoes. Usual ballet shoes and toe shoes! Mine are too small because I stop attending ballet class when I was in 5th grade. I reaaallllyyyy wanna continue self-studying... :(
3. New contact lenses and glasses. Because my prescription is so high, the right is -4.25 while the left is -3.25 I need stock in case the one I'm currently using is broken, or any kind of accident you can think ._.

Okay! That's all for now. It becomes longer than I predicted! LOL
Anyhow, this is a wishlist, right? So I'm just listing up what I want and need.
Afterall, girls really need money to polish themselves!
That's why I'll be searching for jobs from next mid August (I'll tell you why soon!) Students do need experience, no? :D
See you all in my next post!

With love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment