Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Entry for Healthy Face Movement by Etude House

Hello, folks! :D

Due to Etude House Indonesia's anniversary, they're holding a video competition!
All you have to do is record yourself doing your skincare routine or daily makeup!
Not that hard, no?
 Anyhow........
Too bad, international fans, it's only for Indonesian!
But, GUYS! You can join too! Don't hesitate to participate~

Here's the poster>>>

The prize worth 3 millions for 1st place, 2 millions for 2nd place, and 1 million for 3rd place.

For more information about it, check Etude House Indonesia's Facebook!

I decided to join, but it takes time since OMG IT'S SO HARD TO UPLOAD ANYTHING.
I think it's my connection's problem... I failed to upload it everywhere until today! *spread confetti*
Alright!
So this is the link to my video entry for Healthy Face Movement by Etude House
My Morning and Night Skincare Routines

Check it out!

With love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment