Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review - Milani Illuminating Face Powder in #3 Beauty's Touch | Cosmekita

Hello, folks! :D

Another blusher to review from Cosmekita.

Here's the pic.
Looked fab isn't it?

Honestly it smells kinda weird... Roses, perhaps?? Just don't like it. The smell is kinda too strong for me.

So this is supposed to be a multi-function product, as blush, bronzer and highlighter....

If I blend it, it could only be a blusher, for me. If I want this product to really works I'd better use it separately, than mixing the colors.

Each color swatches...

The texture is just usual powder with a lots of shimmers and that very illuminating effect.
When blended... above is without and below is with.

It can be sheer or very pigmented. The color is really buildable, I looked good with just sheer. If I build it up the blush will accentuate my scar on my cheek and I really wanna avoid that.

So the conclusion.
Design and packaging. 3 stars. Just looking 'good' not like better or anything. But the roses texture does looks good.
Scent. 3 stars. Too strong for me. x_x
Texture. 3 stars. Usual 'illuminating' powder..... Dunno what was I expecting....
Pigmentation. 5 stars. From very sheer to very pigmented.

Honestly nothing really interests me with this product..... But yeah at least it's not a disappointing product.

And this would be the last product from Cosmekita to be reviewed and,
I think I'm gonna be hiatus again for some time until June.... Choir competition, performing at graduation, concert and ASSIGNMENTS. But I will still participate for IBB's May MUC because of the theme! Well I honestly still have no idea though but I'm sooo participating! :D

See you guys in the next post!

With Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment