Saturday, May 3, 2014

B Blog’s, I A.M a Blogger

Hello, folks! :D

Okay so today here it is another event made by B Blog!

So! There will be 5 winners, based on how much page views to this post,,,, Well I don't have lots of followers but yeah, still, I'll join! ('v')9

NOTE: This is all ganna be words and letters all around with no picture..... Kinda like of pieces of stories.

The first thing to talk about is why I decided to make a blog and how did I decide on the name and my blog's theme (I guess it's category that they mean?)
I decided to make a beauty blog from the first time, because seeing all other girls blogging and successfully make it as a job and I was like, great! Triple wins! I love to write/share things, and I love beauty/cosmetics, and I may make it as a job!

Actually I have a blog since like ages ago, before, but then never touched it. Lack of motivation and commitment, I guess? LOL.
So I made a totally new blog and challenge myself to customize the template, design, layout and everything. I do love editing and coding, afterall.

The first thing that came to my mind when I decide the name and theme is Alice in Wonderland. I love Alice. Even though I prefer Peter Pan, but I though it would be inappropriate if I made it as Peter Pan since the blog's gonna be about beauty! -w-
Alice is all about Wonderland and Wonderland is from Disney and Disney equals to fairytale. Fairytale Wonderland. Sounds good! (even though may not make any sense... lol!)

I was so happy, glad, excited, you call it when I finished the design of this blog back then. But along with time, I feel like it's not interesting enough and the header is kinda looking wrong...
During the next holiday I might reconstruct the whole blog again. I just feels like the design is missing on something. :p

Okay that's the end of topic one.
Goin' to the next one.

About the advantages that I got throughout the time when I blog.
I can't say much about this since I'm not that very active blogger due to school and piano and choir group,,,,
But so far I made friends with 2 bloggers. For me, having friend is already quite a rare things. LOL. (pardon me as an introvert). And I receive lots of name cards... *currently still cursing myself for not having name card... T_T)

I had only attended 2 events and I got so many things from both events. Anyway, both events were from B Blog! (Yeayyyy *clap clap*) Thank you B Blog for making events. It helps a lot. I hope B Blog would create more and more events up ahead! :D

And that's the end of topic two.
Next one!

Tips and trick as a blogger.
I'm so speechless on this one! I've been blogging like almost a year yet still only have 3 precious followers.

My only advice for new blogger is, BE ACTIVE. And if possible post about the newest product of some certain brands. That's what makes people keep on reading your blog.
AND, join some blogger communities. It helps to get you to meet lots of people and some may drive you up to the top!

That's all for topic three.
And the last one!

What do you know about B Blog?
It's a blogger community (obviously) from Japan which points out to make some bloggers to be more famous and acts as an advertising agent,,,
I mean, like, when a brand approach them to help the brand to promote their products by calling out some blogger to review the brand's products. That's what I get so far by all the things that I read, saw, and heard.

I honestly have no idea what to write anymore... and so be it! :D

See you guys on the next post!

With Love,
Carol


Acara ini di organisir oleh B Blog Indonesia (link : www.bblog.web.id) dan di sponsori oleh : @princess_butik (link : www.instagram.com/princess_butik
@japansoftlens (link : www.instagram.com/japansoftlens
@keziashop (link : www.instagram.com/keziashop
@kissindonesia (link : www.instagram.com/kissindonesia
@lumiere_corner (link : www.instagram.com/lumiere_corner
@galerikuku (link : www.instagram.com/galerikuku)

No comments:

Post a Comment