Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review - Silkygirl Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black | Cosmekita

Hello, folks! :D

Still with products from Cosmekita. This time it's a mascara from Silkygirl! I don't have and never try a Silkygirl product before yeah so I hope this is good!

When I got this I also very excited because I thought it's a BLUE mascara but then I read the label and oh... it's just a black mascara.... :p Indeed I wanna try lots of unusual mascara color! So far I have only black, brown, and dark blue. I want something like purple, red, or that ashy blonde shade lol. I wish such mascara color existed.

So, this claims to keep our lashes healthy due to the collagen and actually I can't tell the difference whether my lashes are healthy or not.... :/

When I pull out the wand and I saw the comb, me be like OwO it's not a usual brush applicator xD
But I must say Silkygirl might 'overworked' on the length of the comb... It's just too long which in my opinion tends to mess up things. And it actually kinda like Etude House's Shockara when looked from the top

This mascara supposed to amplified the lashes' volume for 15 times (it claimed) and it does makes my lashes more in volume! But to say like 15 times for it's kinda too exaggerating... But still love how it makes my lashes looked thick <3

Looked very natural don't you think?
One important point: NO CLUMPS!
I swear I have no idea why my lashes are so damn messy -_-

Okay, so it doesn't smudge, which is great because so far what I experience outside Japanese mascara is that they smudge. But the curl doesn't last at all. Like, just finished curling very painfully and when I finish applying the mascara my lashes be like drop down very quickly :v
I envy you guys with naturally curled lashes... Or even straight! Straight lashes are still better than downward lashes....

BUT! A good side due to not lasting the curls, I don't need to use mascara nor eye makeup remover! Just wash everything out and my lashes are clean! :D

So the conclusion.
Design and packaging. 3 stars? Just usual tube and it's kinda longer tube than other mascara....
Volume. 5 stars. Makes my lashes much more thicker! Even that it's not 15 times but that's okay.
Lengthening. 5 stars! I must say it's not losing to Majolica Majorca's lengthening mascara!
Curls. 2 stars. 2 for not dropping immediately. 1 if it drops immediately.
Waterproof. This is kinda hard to tell the rate. It doesn't smudge, which is great, but it's removable just by washing my face which mean it's not likely to smudge all over and wear off if I cry or splashed or whatever.

Yeah that's all of my opinion of this mascara. Tell me if I missed anything.

See you guys in the next post! :D

With Love,
Carol

5 comments:

  1. I like this mascara and good review.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the review, never know before that silkygirl also produce mascara ^^


    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Well, I never thought I'll get it before. I didn't know either :p

      Delete