Friday, July 18, 2014

MIA (Missing in Action) or Hiatus

Hello, folks! :D

Sorry that I went missing these past few months. The choir group activity is just really on rush and so do my assignments. So the plot went like, assignments - choir competition - assignments with still intensive practice - exams (deadlines) - even more intensive practice - concert.

The concert was in the end of June, and until today I have so much plans that I haven't feel that boring feeling and I'm still kinda exhausted. I'm currently helping my sister in the office, just taking care of papers (the company recruitment files). I hope I can post A LOT until the July ends as my boyfriend will go to Singapore for a week and I think I should have time to post.

In addition, the college will start by 18th August and I think I'll be even busier with me having  more credits and events to do.

Anyhow the case that I'm not posting anything doesn't mean I can't be contacted.
Still checking my e-mails everyday, facebook, twitter, and instagram.

But if there is a job or something like that I definitely will accept and will do anything needed.

Guess that's all I wanna say.

See you guys in the next post! :D

With Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment