Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine Blogging Competition with B Blog

Hello, folks! :D

 

Today I'm not going to talk 'bout beauty, but I'm ganna share my experience with my very bestie, Bianca Estelle Nathan. I can count my bestie with just one hand, so if you're one, consider yourself very important ;)

This is written for Valentine's Day, a day to share the love for the VIP in your life. (I know it's not even Valentine yet!)
Well actually also a blogging competition held by B Blog as on the title. But seriously I'm not faking this or anything. Bian and me are indeed very close. In terms of friends of course!

Bian has that long thick healthy black hair with that ideal long-oval face shape and body proportion. (omg sounds so hilarious!) She's also that one with healthy body! She almost never absent of sickness. Unlike me. But honestly speaking it's actually great, that I can ask her everything I missed. >w<

We became friends right when senior high school starts. We kinda share the same skill and interest. We play piano and violin, which could stress us out if too much. We also like to draw and write. We both take art major in university now.



Some of her drawings

She's also a 9gager like me. We usually be like laughing off loudly when we find something very funny in the web.


 We spend a lot of time together in school, not to mention I'm a loner, lol! As long as I remember I suppose we sit quite close every year in high school. I used to hug my bestie in junior high school but not with Bian. She's one with sensitive nerve and doesn't like to be touched. I wonder will she be mad if she finds out I wrote it like this? Beg your pardon, Bian! xD The thing is just don't piss her off. Warn ya.

Back then in the class we used to stare each other, a lot, when we overheard some ridiculous or nonsense chatter. Most of the time we actually hearing the same thing and thinking the same thing coincidentally! And then we'll smirk and say, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" and laugh it off. We also frequently saying something exactly the same in the exact same time. What we here in Jakarta usually called it 'one-hearted' (bluntly translated from 'sehati' from Indonesian)


Below picture was taken by time the school's field trip to Trans Studio Bandung
Typical high schoolers selfies. LOL

This one is on our last day of school in December but I forgot what year lol!
Photobombing meee xD

She likes to take pictures while I prefer photobombing other people photos. LOL. 

The interesting thing is her birthday which fall on 31st of December! Last December we and our other 2 friends hang out in occasion of her birthday but ya just usual hang out no cakes or sumthin. I gave her Lipnicure for her birthday along with candies, teas, and a letter. Really such a weird combination! But I think it is better to give her usable/edible things.

Every Valentine's day (actually 3 times in 3 years of senior high school to be exact) I always gave her my-every-year-homemade-chocolate. Everyone in class also get but of course only some which really come with feelings. She also gave me choc every year!

I'm afraid, this year, I can't give her like the previous years. She moved to USA for her studies, that America is a dream-country for her to live! To think of sending a chocolate overseas, I guess my homemade chocolate will expire along the way, and she'll say something like, such a waste of money?! (Is that what you think, Bian?! Just guessing :p)

However I still find out I'm kinda lonely in college..... T___T
My current goal is to save money and so I can go to USA and to visit her! :D
We also promised we'll go to NZ by the time we graduate from university! (Well, dunno will be done or not still) But at least I hope our friendship won't lose to time difference. Just that we got busier day by day! Anyhow I still precious this soulmate of mine.

slap palm, back palm, shake hands, HA!
Some toss we did back then x)

Well, I guess that's it.
I'm not really good at writing narratively. I'm better at descriptive style ;)
So! Happy early Valentine's day! Share your love with your loved one! <3<3<3 :*
See you guys on the next post! :D



With lotsa lotsa Love,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. i love this story. btw, aku juga kenal bianca loh. dulu kita kenal dari game ayodance hahahha semoga persahabatan kalian ga akan pernah putus sampe kapanpun itu <3

    ReplyDelete