Saturday, February 22, 2014

IBB Make Up Challenge February 2014

Hello folks! :D

Finally another MUC done after like, 6 months? or maybe more.
Same as before, this is held by Indonesian Beauty Blogger or that usually called IBB.

This month's theme is Summer Fairytale and yeah, my look turn kinda, usual. Not like too much (in color I mean) or something. It's summer. not spring. Lol. That's just my opinion. :p

So here's the pic!
Kinda awkward pose, eh? lol but I'm liking it <3

Somehow in here I looked kinda tanned/burnt.... Stupid camera.

The eyeshadow's colours don't really stand out... I'm using a white and soft red eyeshadow on top, pale yellow-goldish eyeshadow on below and a burgundy-like pencil liner, a lil black eyeliner and whitish-rose-gold on my waterline. Below is the close up.
The shape is actually a butterfly wing... I had draw something like this for like many many times since I'm in junior high school. So the base is the burgundy eyeliner, and on top is the black eyeliner to show some pattern...

And at last, my favorite photo!
Man I'm loving this. xD

Okay below is the picture I submitted for the MUC
Now, the list of product I used:
1. Etude House Shini Star BB Cream
2. ZA Concealer
3. Canmake Eyebrow Color
4. Majolica Majorca Humming Book 2, 3, 4
5. Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Pencil RD304
6. La Rose de Versailles pen eyeliner in Black
7. Majolica Majorca Shiny Ray Liner
8. Kate eyeshadow + Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream for Contour
9. Morisse eyelashes
10. Etude House Look at My Lips in #5
11. Alice Eye no. 6 in Blue

And oh! FYI, it's not a wig. the long part of the hair is my real hair. I do have that 'tail'. It's quite long that it reached my belly button already xD
Have been keeping it since senior high school.

I guess that's all!

Let me know what you think!
See you guys in the next post!

With Love,
Carol

18 comments:

  1. carol, salam kenal yaa...
    cakepp banget matanya.. wish you luck ^^

    do you mind to follow each other?
    makasih ;)

    amandaaanandita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa eye makeup-nya bagus >.<

    thecupcakephilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bagusss ^^ good luck for us <3

    btw, aku lg ngadain giveaway, klo berminat ikut yaa ^_^ ada 4 pemenang dengan hadiah yg menarik loh
    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your Anna make up is also very cute! xD
      Ok nanti ikutan yaa

      Delete
  4. Pretty♥♥
    Good luck dear(^3^)

    loveellentan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canttiiikk!! Eye makeupnya seru bangetttt.. Bikin jadi manis sendu-sendu gitu matanyaaaa XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cantik ^_^
    Bagus banget perpaduan warna eyeshadownya. Suka juga sama rambutmu hihihi

    Salam kenal ^_^
    Luci
    gratefulbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih bgt! >w< uda agak pudar sih warna rambutnya tapi pas kena cahaya :3
      Salam kenal juga yaa ^^

      Delete
  7. Suka sama hiasan rambutnya ^^..
    Good luck yah ^^
    Do you mind to follow each other??
    Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so princessy and pretty ^^ I love the make up!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute eyes, glad if you don't mind to do the tutorial.. :D

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete