Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Review - My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask

Hello, folks! :D
It's been some time after my last post I guess?
I went to Singapore from 5th to 9th so I wasn't able to post anything....

Despite that here's the product!
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask!
My Beauty Diary has been my like, holy grail mask brand since I got this. It comes in a box with 10 pieces of mask inside. At first I kinda hesitate to buy. To think like, what if it's not good? But end up so grateful getting this!

Infos at the back of the box. So informational! lol. But really. I like it because not every skincare product has this much info.
Anyhow now the packaging is different already. At the back the writings are all Chinese. Even that I can speak Mandarin I'm not that good at reading those 'skincare-level-vocabs' and even worse on writing.

Inside each mask is packed like this. Simple yet leaves me kinda cute impression (  >w>)
Plus, some 'extra' info, the edges are so sharp that I had some cuts... Not that bleeding cuts but yeah, who wants cuts.

It has the smell of apples. Really. Really apples! Love it.

It wasn't that expensive too, compared to korean masks. Maybe because it comes in a box.

However, putting the mask on is kinda a pain. It has that extra layer of plastic to be disposed which sticked to the mask with the same shape and it just makes everything harder! (It's so annoying that I can't even bother to take pictures... Sorry guys)

BUT! I love the results! It leaves no sticky feeling at all, and as it claims, it really controls my oiliness without making my face dry. About the pore, it tightens a bit I guess. Works on the new opened pores. the old and large one just so-so but smoother.

So! The conclusion.
Packaging. 4 stars. minus one for sharp edges.
Design. 5 stars. I like it!
Scent. 5 stars. Total apple lover.
Mask itself. 2 stars for giving that extra pain of plastic layer.
Result. 5 stars! Everything it claims.

Afterall my opinion of the packaging, design and that plastic layer, won't be repeated in the future review of different types of My Beauty Diary Mask. In the future I'll talk only about the scent and result.

I have already repurchase this few days ago. Can't help but loving it! xD

So what do you think?

See you guys in the next post!

With Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment