Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mini-Haul Singapore

Hello, folks! :D

Back on the 2nd post of the day. My school today starts like, from 1 pm so I have a lot of time.

As I said before I just got back from Singapore last Sunday and here's the haul!


1. My Beauty Diary Southern France Apricot Mask
2. My Beauty Diary Cooling Mask
3. My Beauty Diary Provence Lavender Mask
4. Etude House Etoinette Brush Collection
5. Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in RD304
6. elf Corrective Concealer
7. Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer in Green

Not that much I know. I still have lots of things at home so yeah.

The 3 MBD masks, I was looking every corner of mask cabinet from Hong Kong Back then and still searching for it in Singapore and finally got them near Somerset! So happy.

The Etoinette brush, I wanted it ever since but it's expensive in HK and I can't get them online with good price, then I saw this ON SALE in Etude House Chinatown and I grabbed it rightaway. I can't get it with such price anymore! lol.

The concealers, actually what I'm looking for since ages ago is green concealer. And I finally found them in Bugis. Grabbed them rightaway too!

That's just all I guess....

See you in the next post! :D

With Love,
Carol

2 comments:

  1. Does green concealer really work?
    Quite scared to try it since it looks really green on the tube! haha
    Great haul anyway!

    valencialala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far i've only used the nyx one, it really neutralizes the red, but then it turns out very pale-whitish-green. well it's meant to be used under your foundation. :)

      Delete