Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Wishlist ver. 2.1!

Hello folks! :D

Meet me with my 2nd post today!
Actually just updating old wishlist because I just realized my skincare things are running out duh.

So first, starts with the basic. Skincares.
1. Skinfood Peach Sake Serum
2. Skinfood Lettuce Cucumber Cream
3. Skinfood Facial Ice Vita Eye Stick
4. Etude House Ice Shot Spray
5. The Body Shop Pore Minimizer or Pore Perfector
6. Some really-working spot whitening!!! Any recommendation pleaseee? 'v'
7. Skinfood Kiwi Yoghurt Mask (ya I know that most of the skincare list are Skinfood's)
8. Oil control facial mist
9. Lip scrub

Move on to the next part. Make ups.
1. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB or Good Afternoon Peach and Green Tea BB
2. KATE Liquid Rouge V
3. Creer Beaute La Rose de Versailles Mascara
4. KATE Colorcious Diamond. I really regret not buying this back in Japan!
5. KATE Slim Create Powder
6. Pore Primer! The one that make the skin reeeaaallly smooth. xD

Up the following. Fashions.
1. PLATFORM SHOES. I got 2 from Japan but I'm a lover so they're still on the list! >w<
2. Cute jacket. My current jacket has a stain and stitches on the left arm side. Thanks to the stain, my maid tried to bleach it and wash it so hard that it ripped and stitched and the stain stay still. Gosh.

Last but not least! Miscellaneous.
1. Ballet shoes. Usual ballet shoes and toe shoes! Mine are too small because I stop attending ballet class when I was in 5th grade. I reaaallllyyyy wanna continue self-studying... :(
2. New contact lenses and glasses.
3. Complete Masami Shouko Make-up Brushes. Now I realize I need brushes for 'extraordinary' application :p

I bet I'm gonna wreck this list over on my birthday and my future trip on January! Yes I am going to Hong Kong in January to attend my cousin's wedding. It's still a long way to January though....

However, thanks for reading!

With Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment