Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hair Problem Diary #1 - Sticky Hair

Hello folks! :D

I skipped blogging again last week! >_< I still having problems with timetable... ;_;

Okay into the topic.

My house was renovated since late August, that my mom wants to lift up the ground floor since water will come in if it's flooding outside. It wasn't that bad, it's not even as high as the ankles! Just like puddles. And that will only happen if some cars drive fast through flood so the water will come in like the waves by the beach. But we don't live on the ground floor anyway, but my mom insists on heighten the floor.
And, so the water usage, which should be the piped water, was alternated to hard water. That's the how the horror starts.

I was fine with that, since I'd used hard water several times, got no problem. Only kind of slick, slippery feeling on the skin. But this time, IT"S HORRORIFIC!!
After days of using the hard water, my crown hair becomes STICKY, and CLUMPS like ropes.
I thought I didn't wash it properly (I wash my hair everyday. Don't judge me. lol.) the previous night. So I wash my hair, making sure it's cleanly washed. I always let my hair dry naturally, that my hair still sticky and even clumps worsely. It's was such a horror because I don't want people to think that I'm so unhygienic that my hair looks disgusting.

Day by day passed, it gets worse. That it feels like some wax and hairspray are applied to my hair. TERRIBLE. I got into some dramas that my mom thinks I'm exaggerating and over-worrying. As a girl of course you're concern with your hair like you are concern about your skin!

It got a little bit better when I blow dry my hair with my sister super hot hairdryer. I wasn't really care that if my hair becomes dry because of that hairdryer because I just want the greasiness, stickiness and clumpiness of my hair GO AWAY!

I googled and found that some people said that it's due to the build-up of the dirt. So I wash my hair even harshly, wishing it gets better but NO. TOTAL NO.

It even gets worse today and I try to google again with different keywords and Voila! (not really)
I found that some expert says that it's natural due to stress and hormones and will go away within weeks. And I was like, 'Really?! Seriously?! WEEKS?! Ain't nobody got time fo' that!'
I need some instant solution and come up to 3 which is:
1. Vinegar
2. Baking Powder
3. Listerine

Honestly, knowing that Listerine is an option kinda surprised me. LOL.
I was thinking to use vinegar but it's about dinner so the kitchen on the 3rd floor is a mess and I decided to go with Baking Powder, which located in the living room's cupboard.
The thing  is,
1. Use your long term shampoo (the one that you sticks with for years without problem)
2. Mix the shampoo and the baking powder with ratio 2:1
3. Mix throughly and use it like usual hair washing.
And VOILA!

My hair turns super soft, silky, and light! All the greasiness, stickiness and clumpiness GONE!
Just works like magic and BAM! You're back to your beautiful hair ;)

I kind of believe that it's due to stress and hormones since I was quite under big pressure due to university duh. I hope this will not happen again and I can improve myself mentally :D

I hope this post will be helpful to you those who have sudden shock with their hair changes.
So this post ends here~
See you soon in my next post! I have 2 reviews coming! Tee-hee~

With Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment