Sunday, September 22, 2013

Review - Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Hello, folks! :D

Sorry that I didn't post last week :p
Well I don't have that much readers though >_<

Today's post is a review again, from the famous korean princessy look cosmetic brand, Etude House!
At first I was planning to do more review on Korean brands but ya well. Tee-hee.

So here's the pic.


This is one of the best seller from Etude House, which claims to sink pores' size. This one is the freshener, you can say the 'soft toner' of skincare.
It is actually my 3rd bottle already. Yes you don't read it wrong, THIRD, of 500ml size.
 The packaging is quite cute-classy for me, and it lists the 7in1 effect of the Wonder Pore line.


You can see at the back, which all in hangeul (if I'm not wrong) that one point that I don't like of korean because that way we can't really know about the products details. But I love how it says, I'm the Wonder Woman for your pore! <3



















The interesting point of this bottle is the pumper! Yes it comes from the pump, you see that white circle, it's where the freshener come out. You practically place your face cotton on the pump, and press it, and there you go~

The scent was not that much bother if you don't concentrating on smelling it. I just realized how strong the alcohol smell when I smell it specially to know what to write on this review :x

But to be honest I'm quite disappointed on this since I have use 2 bottles but no changing on my pores.. But it really helps to calm my skin when it's super dying dry.

So,
Design and packaging. 5 stars. It's great and it's not from glass so not that heavy.
Scent. 4 stars. The alcohol smell's kinda strong if you try to smell it from your face cotton
The pump is the point. 5 stars. I would like to reuse it for other toner in the future if I can. LOL.
Price. 4 stars. I got this around 180k back then. If on the official store of Etude House here in Indonesia, it's 418k on normal price.
Result. 2 stars. It doesn't do what it claims to me :(
The thing is, as this bottle run out, I won't buy this again since it's my third bottle. I wanna try something new! :D

So what do you think??

See you all soon!

With love,
Carol

2 comments: