Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year Hong Kong Haul!

Hello, folks! :D

I'm back! As promised to show you readers my haul. I was planning to get this post up yesterday night, but end up me vomiting headache and all.... So yea, a bit late than planned.

Now just get to the point!


As you can see, not as much as before lol (of course!) Actually there's a lot that I wanted to buy but NEED TO HOLD MYSELF. I still have a lot of stocks at home.....
From the beginning I never planned to buy Korean brands since I still knowing that it will still be cheaper if I PO them online from Indonesia, but then that Skinfood mask was on discount to 42HKD! I grab it at once. :p


Let's break the list down.
First up's skincare. I was running low on all things in skincare and I had pre-ordered things too. What I really planned to buy was 5 BOXES (cooling, lavender, apple, yogurt, and peach) of My Beauty Diary and eyelash serum. Everything else is unexpected (muahahahahaha) But the masks that I want weren't there so I only get 2.
1. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask
2. My Beauty Diary in Strawberry Yogurt
3. My Beauty Diary in Apple Polyphenol
4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
5. Watson Collagen Hydrating and Pore Refining Sleeping Mask
6. Heroine Make Eyelash Serum


Next is hair products. I've always wanted to dye my hair and finally my mom say yes in HK due to my cousin's review on Liese so I immediately grab a box. I actually wanted pastel purple but my sis said I'm crazy. -__-. Nevermind, I want to be a red hair too anyway.
7. Liese Bubble Hair Dye in Cassis Berry
8. Mane 'n Tail Anti Dandruff Conditioner
9. Tsubaki Water for Damage Care
10. Clairol Herbal Essence Breaks Over


Next, make up. Somehow I have a lot of regrets in this section... I wanted the eyebrow W from Kate but I wrong-bought it! I realized it when I got home already.. It's not the eyebrow W but it's the eyeliner W T__T so saddddd..... And now I believe I'm running low on eyebrow pencil.. And the gel eyeliner... I'm supposed to grab the Rose of Versailles one... I dunno what I was thinking back then. ARGH.
11. Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover
12. Kate Eyeliner W
13. Kate Mat Black Gel Eyeliner
14. Just Beyond - Save Us! Cheek in Lavender
15. Kate Rouge Luster in PK-2
16. Canmake Coloring Eyebrow


Next is miscellaneous. I grabbed the dolly wink since I find it lucky, which the one with and without the eyelash fixer, the price is the same... And I was like, okay I'm ganna grab this... 
17. H&M Nail Kit
18. Dolly Wink Eyelashes in 17 Diamond Dolly + Eyelash Fixer
19. Variety Chip Eyeshadow Sponge


Last one. In this section all is unexpected. The red bag I bought it in panic since I realize I didn't have a party bag for the next day wedding party. And so is the hairpin. Both are H&M's. They're having final sale or something in HK..
 20. Candy Flower bag (It's just some bag from the Ladies Market really...)
21. H&M bag
22. I think this is multipurpose purse or something from Ocean Park
23. H&M hair accessories (buy 1 get 1!)

Yeap and that's a wrap!
See you in the next post! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi there~ I'm currently interesting in sleeping mask and about going to buy "Watson Collagen Hydrating and Pore Refining Sleeping Mask" but not sure if it's a good product or not :( Can you give me some advices? Or a review of this product... (My skin type is combination).

    Thanks a lot and cheers :*

    P/s: Guess what, I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy as well as Kingdom Hearts! Square Enix is da besttttt~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Annie! it's a good product so far for me. works well on hydrating and keeping my pores size. But you might wake up with greasy face but yeah it is meant to be washed away when you wake up. My skin type is also combination. However i'm not sure that it's available outside Hong Kong...? Ask me more if I missed anything :)

      Really? That's great! Totally agree. They're the best like the 3D the music <333

      Thanks a lot for reading and commenting! :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I saw the product on ebay and looking for the review to see how it's going. I think I will give it a try. Thanks for your advice anyway <3~

      Delete