Thursday, February 12, 2015

Review - 3 Concept Eyes Dangerous Matte in #708 Birthday

Hello, folks! :D

Back again with this so-raved brand, 3 Concept Eyes!
And still the same, it's the lip color. So I won't go over again with the packaging.



I was so in love with the Jammer (review) one and I decided to go with the Dangerous Matte.
At first I really want to pick the same matte but different color, Sugary Cake but then my sister said it was too usual of a color, and I saw this one wasn't that bad. I do want a kinda 'usual' color to be worn everyday.

I must admit I'm super shocked when I first open then lipstick cap right after I receive it. The bullet's color is so neon-orange-red colored. However, when applied, the color is still 'acceptable'.

Here's the swatch by gradation and full lips

 In real life it's more neon-colored. If I'm in a dim-light room it's like I'm wearing a very-pop-out-color.
The point is, the color is okay. Kinda annoys me how it looks better by the camera lol.

Now to the texture. Yes it is more matte than the matte one (duh the sentence). It is so matte that it can't glide on my lips. Uhm. It's so matte that it cracks on the lip if you put too much. BUT. Supposedly you use a lip balm first then the dangerous matte. That solves the problem! *claps*

The staying power is not that good if you don't wear lip balm underneath since it'll dry your lips and when that dry chapped skin got off and leave a 'bald spot' on the lips..... If you know what I mean. If you don't then.... *speechless*

And about the scent, it's interesting that the lipstick don't have any scent. Because most of the lipstick these days usually made with a lil bit perfume to make it smells good, and some of them on contrary having a very waxy plastic smell. Not like I hate perfume but it's better to have no scent.

I guess that's all!

Anyway, Jakarta these days are so troubled with flood until that point that if it rains people start to panic and go home. Due to flood too the PLN (the one controls the electricity over the country) cut off some area's electricity supply, for safety, they said, but still some people got electrocuted and died. So please be safe, those in Jakarta (and wherever if your place got flooded too). Hope the over-rainy days will be over soon.

See you guys in the next post!

With Love,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment