Thursday, January 1, 2015

Review - Beyond Apple Mint Fresh Cleansing Water

Hello, folks! :D

Meet me again by new year.
Let's start this year with a review.

Lately I really consider the 'cleanliness' of my face because I use makeup almost everyday, and it's like more than 12 hours (if it's not holiday) and I know how sometimes the makeup was not cleaned completely. It rarely happens to me though, that the foundation was 'left' on the cotton when I use toner. I guess my facial wash cleans well? Lol.

Actually, in my house we've got 2 cleansing cream and 1 face wash that supposedly cleans super well (all of them are branded products) but the fact is that they don't remove the makeup completely. Aside from that, what I know, cleansing water is more suitable for those with oily/combination skin.

I got this from my sister, she bought it in Korea. I really love their blush and it's not that very mainstream brand and I'm totally sold to the line. This Apple Mint line from Beyond is meant for pore so it's meant to clean deep to the pores.

The design is cute, but I guess the dove and transparent covering makes is hard to read the info at the back. But I don't mindddd~
Information at the back. Good thing is that they put some info in English. Plus point!

So supposedly you don't need to wash with other cleansing products but yeah I'm one stone-headed person so I still use my face wash after using this.

I first find how clean this product cleans is when I took out my used-up IOPE Cushion and squish it by my palm. (Le me trying to do something stupid or was in stupid mode I really don't remember why I did that :| )
Then actually a little of it got into the lines in my palm.
I tried to clean it with my face wash, not working. With the branded fash wash, not working either. With the branded cleansing cream, still not working! :v then I remembered  that I just got this so I tried and yes! It cleans it! Totally! That is when I'm super amazed with this product.

It comes by the pump exactly like EH's Wonder Pore Freshener. I really like this kind of pump that I don't need to make a fuss with pouring and putting the products back to my makeup rack. LOL! (Lazy me)

It doesn't make my skin dry, no stinging feeling, and really feels good on my skin. It smells so good too! Smells super fresh that I really like it!

Conclusion
Design. 5 stars. Cute! but not over-girly cute.
Scent. 5 stars. Fresh, not so sweet, kinda fruity.
Result. 5 stars! My HG cleanser already! <3
Availability. 1 star... Yeah the problem with this product is that I can hardly get it.

I guess that's all!
See you guys in the next post! :D

With Love,
Carol

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Wow, I didn't know about this product from Beyond, but I have the feeling that their products are hard to find anyways. I love the pump and the design of the bottle.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I guess beyond's products aren't sold globally like other korean cosme brands. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. sejauh yg pernah dicoba sih ini cleanser yg wanginya paling enak hehehe

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! This is the best blog I ever found. Summer could be a dangerous time for our facial skin. Heat, wind, dust, and excessive sun exposure, can easily damage its delicate cells and pores. I use Sakare’s cleansing products, these helps to get fresher and brighter look.

    ReplyDelete